Friday, July 6, 2018

RevPro: MiSu/Ishii, Okada/ZSJ

Kazuchika Okada vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
Just a bit below their 1st meeting. This one was almost all ZSJ w/ Okada making just a few brief comebacks, and I loved every second of it. ZSJ had a counter for almost everything Okada had in store, which resulted in some great work on top by the man. And all of Okada's brief times on the offense were great, too - pretty much everything he did was done to damage that neck of Zack's, to soften him up for the Rainmaker. Great storytelling/psychology. Great match. ****

Tomohiro Ishii vs. Minoru Suzuki
A hard hitting smackfest w/ that golden touch of Ishii's underdog magic & Suzuki's overall badassery. ***3/4

2 comments:

  1. WWE wants to buy EVOLVE... My second favourite promotion today. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that has been rumored for a while, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. But at the same time I think that it won't happen, just because I really can't see it happening lol. Guess we will see.

      Delete