Monday, January 21, 2019

Violent Giants vs. Strong BJ

BJW To Was Gat Early: Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi vs. Shuji Ishikawa & Suwama
Not quite feeling the MOTYC hype on this one, but it's four large men doing violent things to one another, so I can't help but to really like it. Daisuke's FIP work was solid - Suwama & Big Shuji were pretty damn glorious working over him, truly living up to their tag name there. Yuji's hot tag was good, and I loved the commentator chuckling at the double clothesline he delivered to the GIANTS. I do think that the match started to drag a bit when they essentially kicked it into it's bomb section - that went a tad bit too long, but it still wasn't bad or anything. Overall I enjoyed this thing a lot, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want it to be more given the hype & the two great teams involved. ***1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment