Monday, October 26, 2020

WWE HELL IN A CELL 2020


WWE HELL IN A CELL 2020

Jey Uso vs. Roman Reigns
I thought that this was better than their previous match, but not by much. I wasn't a fan of how dialogue-heavy the last match was with its cheesy acting & cringe lines, and in the last 10 or something minutes, THIS match sure went off the rails w/ that stuff, to say the least. It was actually pretty hard to watch with all the super cringe lines, using shoot names n' all + Roman's absolutely cringe acting/whole shtick. Everything after the Guillotine to Jey was just not for me. Before that though, I can appreciate the physicality they brought into the thing, and while there still was some TALKING! in-between them beating each other up, it wasn't as bad as it would be a few moments later. It wasn't the most compelling action, or very compelling at all to be honest, but I thought it was an upgrade from that said previous match of theirs, where I thought the actual action was straight-up really boring for the majority of it. It was better here, but it still wasn't very interesting, and the TALKING~! ACTING~! DRAMA~!~! bring it down a lot for me, so yessir. Safe to say I didn't like this much at all. *3/4

Bayley vs. Sasha Banks
I felt like this was kind of like Sasha's HIAC match vs. Becky, in the sense of, while I obviously think it was a good & a solid one, it didn't provoke much other emotions or thoughts out of me. Just solid action all around with them making nice use of some gimmicks. Pretty neat callback to their TakeOver match at the end too. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment