Sunday, April 7, 2019

Thatcher vs. Arquette RULES!

Joey Ryan's Penis Party: David Arquette vs. Timothy Thatcher
I am gonna go full Mauro Ranallo on this one & show that I know my POP CULTURE by borrowing a catchphrase from one of my favorite current artists: YES LAWD! This was one of my most awaited match ups of the entire weekend, and it delivered the funky fun, just like I expected it would. It's a complete Timothy Thatcher torture-show, pretty much - he's brutal as hell stretching Arquette out with his submissions & beating the crap out of him w/ his strikes, especially those knees to the mid-section. His facial expressions are amazing as always as well & oh man I loved him no-selling that diving axe-handle by Arquette. Awesome moment in a match that was full of them. So much fun! Exactly what I wanted out of this Hollywood star going against one of the toughest no-nonsense mofos around meeting. Legit one of the highlights of the WrestleMania 2019 weekend. ***3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment