Thursday, February 24, 2022

A Bryan Danielson Match.... Misses?!

 

AEW DYNAMITE 02/23/22

Bryan Danielson vs. Daniel Garcia
I believe that this is the 2nd ever Daniel Garcia match that I've watched (with the first one being vs. CM Punk), and I have to say that I am not impressed by his showing here at all. He is against my favorite wrestler of all-time, so it would be easy for me to enjoy this, but I just didn't. Garcia was incredibly bland. He came off as a dude pretending to be a nO giMmiCkS nEeDeD Pure Wrassler!1 or whatever, and my goodness. All of his control work over Bryan fell so flat. No intensity, no rawness, hell, his stuff wasn't even overly smooth in a way some touted technical wrestlers (Malenko, Lance Storm, ZSJ etc) do it. There was just nothing to it. Bryan was good as usual, but there's only so much he could do in a match like this. **

No comments:

Post a Comment